Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

AWESOME

LOL!! that was one of youor funniest ones. I really loled at the drool on their mouths at the beggining..... Suddenly i want to play the game now...

Think Outside the Box Think Outside the Box

Funny and scary

Its not excally scary, because the music sorta messes the whole mood up, try to use some quiet but scary backround music. The clown creeped me out when it snarled, But how it had a happy face and all, was funny; It was like bi-polar or something. I like the grapics on the hand, its scary, but it went down WAY too much.

You could have also make him push against the walls of the television, and start to make it shake a bit, just in my opinion, but overall it wasnt that scary. The graphics and setting were disturbing in the good way, which gave off alittle mood to the scene.

Madness Lollyland RE Madness Lollyland RE

lol so random

Lol, the begining was crazy, like wtf?! pink guys shitting all over the floor?! what are you smoking?! but the animation is good, 2/3 s like krinkels :3. It was very long too, but anyways nice videeo,, it was sooo random and stupid it was funny XD

Psychojester53 responds:

Lol, thanks for the review MAAASTAAAARRR RAAAAAYYYY

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

LOL hilarious

This is one of those really awesome mario parodies! keep it up!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

wow..

that is amazing... Best trailer ever... I'm so watching teh movie

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing

Marvelous, outstanding, genius, awesome, incredible, astonishing, intriguing. How else could I explain it? Its genius how you made something that doesn't need words to explain it. The Flash animation was incredible, it looks like it must of taken months! I'm not usually a fan of anime, but this is marvelous. The video has situations about relations, and shows how its hard for people to stay in deep realtionship while difference in race/popularity/ect. keeps them apart, by society reasons.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

WOW

LOL SO UNEXPECTED!!!
it was the most randomest flash i've probably ever seen, but with actual humor that fits my humor XD

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

very... very unexpected...

When I saw the title, and the picture, I thought it was gonna be action. But the ending was so unexpected! I litterally said What... the F**K.
Pointlessness, 10
Funniness, 6
WTFness, 10
Graphics, 7
I usually like the unexpected endings in movies, but this is ridiculous, but made me confused and lol from the randomness.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

OMG

that was like the stupidest, yet funniest random animation i've seen. I couldn't stop cracking up

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

HILARIOUS!!

What a twist :3 that was probably the funniest thing I saw in a week.